If you’re looking for your next market research role, and have a passion for all things consumer psychology, then this position may be for you! Spark Emotions are recruiting a new Senior Research Executive to join our team.
As a Senior Research Executive, you’ll be familiar with the market research process and help manage all aspects of the research process, across research design, data collection, data analysis, report creation, and delivery. We’re looking for a candidate that has a real passion for consumer psychology, for understanding how and why people behave as they do, and an enthusiasm to keep learning.
Spark Emotions Ltd are a leading market research agency made up of a team of consumer psychologists and industry leaders. By combining the power of cutting-edge research techniques, human behavioural understanding, and market expertise, we help our clients grow and thrive.
We have a great team culture and, despite being spread around the UK, we connect in person regularly for away days to ensure we keep connected on a personal and professional level.
We encourage you to make your mark, Spark Emotions is committed to helping our team members develop into the best they can be. You will be able to gain knowledge and experience of lots of different functions in the business, whilst building out your research expertise with our talented team.
We operate a hybrid model, predominantly remote working with occasional travel to the office for meetings and training so we’re looking for someone who is open to hybrid working.
- Interpreting client research and business objectives
- Brief external partners on relevant project tasks
- Liaising with internal departments and external partners to ensure deadlines are kept and deliverables exceed client expectations
- Monitor project plans and timelines, updating as appropriate and communicating any changes effectively
- Lead project meetings as required
- Ensure all internal procedures are adhered to and data protection guidelines and procedures are followed
- Creating PowerPoint reports using data from various sources
- Contribute to proposals
- Design questionnaires that address the research objectives
- Create other project materials such as briefing notes and watching plans
- Conducting fieldwork such as eye tracking and interviews in-store
- Coding and analysing data from various sources such as interviews, observation and eye tracking
- Take a lead role in client liaison during projects to answer any queries and ensure that they are kept up to date with project milestones
- Participate in client presentations and debriefs, and deliver where required
- Keeping up to date with new industry thinking and trends
- Writing blogs/articles
Culture & People
- Supervision of Research Executives/Assistants
- Work with the manager to ensure that performance is in accordance with Company standards
- Manage own workload and highlight any potential issues before they arise
- Liaise with the manager to ensure training and development needs are identified and met
- Actively participate in the regular communication of important and relevant information about the company, the department and the job.
Who we’re looking for:
Essential knowledge/ qualifications
- A degree in social sciences is desirable but not essential
- Keen interest in psychology and human behaviour
Essential skills and abilities
- A positive and enthusiastic team player, with a willingness to learn
- Questionnaire design
- Analysis and Reporting
- Statistical Analysis
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be flexible and agile
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel to conduct research and fieldwork
- At least 2 years’ research experience
- Experience of different data collection methods, both quantitative and qualitative
- Our salary offer will be subject to experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Briefly, please tell us what are your main areas of interest within psychology?
- What has interested you about what Spark Emotions does?
- We are mostly a remote working business, but we are deciding how best to approach hybrid working in the future. If we required you to come to our office in Lichfield on a semi-regular basis (e.g. twice a week), would this be something you’d be able to do?
- Bachelor’s (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Lichfield, WS13 6EU
Click here or below if you want to apply